Sunday, January 27, 2008

Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs

It's rare to find a book so full of 'aha' moments that I can't put it down. But Bruce Wilkinson's Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs is such a one. It's 245 pages of insight and biblical truth have fanned into flame the desire to see myself more clearly. From that seeing, has come a decisive commitment to action — to be not only a hearer of the Word, but a consistent doer.

I am now in my second read and just as impacted by the 'aha' moments as I was the first time. It's a book which speaks to where you are in your relationship with God, your spouse and your children. It's for anyone who, like me has asked, "what's missing? Why isn't my Christian life working." And anyone who desires more of the reality of Christ in their lives. I highly recommend it.

A four part video series by author Bruce Wilkinson, is also available here.
The kit includes the book Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs.

2 comments:

Jim said...

You are making me curious!

Matt McClay said...

That is my intention! :-)